Tuesday, May 28, 2013

One more time

I have to say this....I'm in love with the San Antonio Spurs!!!!  They make me have goosebumps, they make me scream and jump up and down like a little girl, they make me excited and make my heart pitter patter, and they make me cry happy tears!!!!  I have 3 boys that I have been following for 10 years.  My senior year in high school is when I started watching them and every year they have made it into the playoffs and won 3 championships. 

Now where I live its not Spurs territory.  Its actually stupid Mavericks and stupid Thunder.  Its okay, because I wont back down on my team.  Since I got divorced and don't go down to visit in San Antonio, I haven't got to stock up on anything.  When the Spurs win, I will make a road trip to San Antonio and watch them on the Boardwalk!!!!  I have too!!!!  My 3 boys are getting up in age, still awesome though, but I don't know how long they have left.  I want to enjoy it and remember seeing them on the boardwalk.  I went to a Spurs game for my anniversary back in 2008 and it was amazing!! I remember driving on the way there and crying because I was so happy.  When watching the Spurs, everything is right in this world.  I would want everyone to have something like I do and the way the Spurs make me feel.  I know it might sound sad or pathetic, but its a love and passion for something, its a hope, dedication and satisfaction for a team or people who don't know personally, but admire. 

There is something about the Spurs that is not like any team.  They never get the credit they deserve or the recognition of how they are number 1 every year and they win more games than anyone.  Instead you have the stupid Heat and Lakers who get put on a pedestal for crap.  The true Spurs fans know and appreciate a real genuine team that doesn't show off. 

I'm just smiling right now.  I actually had a rough night at work and the Spurs takes it all away.  They put that fire in your heart that lights you up. 

This is something that dawned on me tonight......the way the Spurs make me feel, I want a man to make me feel that way.  I want a man to make me feel like a happy little girl, give me goosebumps and make my heart pitter patter.  I know hes out there and when he makes me feel that way.....Hes going to be the one!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment