Sunday, May 26, 2013

Future relationship

I was sitting here, wanting to write, because I feel like I have so much to say and something dawned on me. 

I was thinking about a future relationship and I have thought for a long time that I wasn't ready to be in one, but now its changed.  I'm not seeking and going out to look for a relationship, but I feel ready if God wanted to place him in my life.  Its a very rewarding and peaceful feeling. 

Ive been thinking alot over the past few days of how God has shown me things and placed people in my life and also taken them away to benefit me.  I really love and enjoy having total trust and faith in God for my future.  I know I repeat myself alot, but in those moments of me repeating myself, I also have learned and felt more than the previous thoughts and feelings.  I now feel more secure and ready for God to direct my life and I feel like things are going to start falling into place.  I know I have said that I feel stuck and bored with this life, that I feel like there is way more out there for me, and I still do currently feel that way.  The thing that has changed though is I feel in my heart that its all about to change.  I can just feel God preparing me and something new is about to begin in my life.  I'm excited and ready and a little bit scared to see what it is, but I have no fear with it.

I love and enjoy looking back on my life and seeing how God works.  Its our human nature to want things "now" and we don't understand why certain things happen.  I have learned with my life that I will one day in the future look back and see how it all worked out for my good.  I'm not saying that we will always wonder "why" it happened or what the purpose of it was, but just the fact knowing that it was Gods plan or that it was to benefit us in our life. 


RESTORE


No comments:

Post a Comment