Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cheers

I, in no shape, way or form am going to say this in a bad way, but I have had a few friends come to me to confide in!!  Honestly, I feel like I am always the one venting and confiding in all my friends, and their always having to hear the same things and tell me the same things, but just all in a different way. 

I honestly, enjoy listening to people and giving my input as much as I can and how much they are willing to hear it.  I know some people don't like peoples opinions and some people don't ask, but I actually enjoy listening to everyones opinions and what they would do in a scenario.  I know we are all different and think different, so I like having my eyes broadened or hear something that I may not of thought of.  At the end of the day, I'm going to do whats best for me, but I still appreciate and respect everyone elses opinions.

I still battle with some demons of mine and some weaknesses I have.  I have been really trying to not think of a certain thing and tell myself if I don't talk about it, then it will pass and get easier.  I don't know what to do anymore, so at this point, I'm going to try for anything!!  I notice each day it gets easier and better for me, but its still there and I feel like its this little annoying thing that just wont go away.

I'm hoping that God will redirect my focus on something positive and encouraging!!!  Here's to brighter new beginnings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment