Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another....


NEGATIVE!!! I wanted this month to be it soooo bad. I calculated it, and I would of been due October 15th. That would of been perfect for me, or so I thought it would of been. I guess that's what God didn't want for us. It just gets so frustrating. Why is it so easier for some people? Why was it so easy the first time? I mean...I'm going on 2 years in May. 2 YEARS!!! So, I have my woman exam on the 12th and I'm really going to talk about the next step. What we need to do and what options we have. We know that Mark is okay and fertile, so why arnt we getting pregnant? He might want to prescribe clomid again and I will have to pray about that. Mark and I have been talking about the options and whatever it will be, we are going to pray about it as a couple and future parents. I don't want to rush God, but I know he gives is things to help us. Some women need IVF and insemination to get pregnant. I hope that doesn't be the case for me. Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this journey and that our time is coming soon!!! Soon meaning this month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment