Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today (graphic)


Today is Wednesday February 3rd. This morning around 1am I woke up with stomach pains. It felt like I needed to throw up but I really didn't want to get up and do that. But after awhile of just laying there, I decided that maybe if I went ahead, I might feel better and go to sleep. Oh my....having to throw up with a hernia is torture. I mean, maybe its because I haven't thrown up in a long time, like years, and I forgot what it felt like, but this hurt like a mad monkey. So I get to the toilet and alot of times when I "had" to throw up, I had to make myself, but this time, it just came out. Everytime that I had to throw up, I was heaving. Heaving is the worst. I was sweating bullets and feeling like I was going to pass out. I couldn't breathe right, because I was trying to tame my stomach that it wouldn't heave. Then I went and laid down and felt so much better and cooled down. Then about an hour or two later, it came back. But this time, it wanted to come out the other end too. So what do you do? I mean, everytime I was throwing up, it was coming out the other end, but if I wanted to sit on the toilet, then the vomit would of gotten everywhere. So that part just had to wait. But luckily I didn't get it all over my clothes, it just felt like it. But man oh man....That was not fun. Again tho....I was sweating bullets. Then I would go back and lay down and feel better. But then around 7am, Mark came home and I ended up doing it all over again. I called into work and my voice was gone, and my boss didn't even know who I was, lol. But she said its bad and that I need to just stay home and get better. I have been home just resting and sleeping. My body felt like it got hit by a bus. I didn't eat anything till about 9pm and it was some frozen fruit. OH, I learned something....NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER DRINK WATER WHEN YOU HAVE FOOD POISON. Your not supposed too. I learned one time. I drank some and then threw it up. Nope....not supposed to drink it. I was worried about becoming dehydrated, but I didn't care, because throwing up was worse. Mark got me a Gatorade after I woke up and it helped alot and I didn't throw that up.


I went and got my hair done. Yes....I still went. I was weak and tired, but I needed it done. It looks good. I will post pics up soon, right now I'm looking rough and my hair kinda messed up cause of the rain!!


Oh and back to the food poison.....I ate at Jack in the Box last night....I took my grandpa after we went and ran some errands and we both got the same thing. Yet....I got sick. I did have more than him, like I had fries and chicken tenders and a shake..... and he just had the tenders. So I'm thinking maybe it was the curly fries or the shake, but I don't know. Maybe my chicken was bad, or I just have a weak stomach or something.


But God is good and it wasn't as bad as some of the stories I have been hearing. The night before I had taken the pregnancy test and I knew I wasn't pregnant. I guess its good that I took it the night before, or I might of gotten my hopes up high.


So that was my lovely day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment