Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our kitchen

Our kitchen is a pay in the butt. It took forever to rip up the old flooring and the glue that held the floor down and now it took us forever just to figure out how to put the new wood together. Also, I didn't buy enough, not even half....I'm freaking out....their not cheap, but its got to get done. I cant have half of a kitchen done and plus, our tables and chairs should be in this week. I just want it all done and over with. Now that my work week is starting, Mark is off. But I know Mark isn't going to get it done. He really doesn't like doing this kind of thing. I mean, he will help out as much as he can, but he would prefer doing something else. But, the good thing is, we are a little over half way done. I did the retouching of the paint today, and I might have to do a little bit more, and then of course the flooring and adding the decorations which shouldn't take up alot of time. I already bought the decorations like a year ago. Pretty scripture verse sayings with flowers on it. I want to buy new rugs and oven mittens and stuff to match, but now that I have to buy the new floor I don't know, lol. I might have to wait to earn some money or get our tax return.

Which that's another thing. We still haven't filed. I don't know when we are going to have time to file. Our schedules are off now, and I really don't know when we will. We might do it on the Internet through Social Security.

I believe the other day, I ovulated. I swore Friday I was, and then it felt like on Saturday too. But I just don't know....I have been working so hard on this kitchen and worried about it and trying to get it done, that I know it doesn't help to try and get pregnant. I would really love to get pregnant and have a baby THIS YEAR, but I have one more month if I'm not pregnant to have a baby this year. I leave it up to God and his time. It just gets so frustrating sometimes. But there is a reason and I have to put my trust and faith in him, why I'm not and why all this time if going by.

No comments:

Post a Comment