Saturday, February 13, 2010

Last Thursday

So last Thursday, the day after I was throwing up, Im getting ready for the San Antonio trip and its around midnight and I honestly lay my head down on my pillow and breathe in and the phone rings. I didnt think Mark was going to call me, because it was so late, because he usually calls me at his lunch break. So I get up, because my phone was on the charger and I noticed that it was a different number. Im like....hmm....its late, so Ill go ahead and answer it. Well the man goes...."Hi, this is Sargeant _______(forgot his name) at Allred". I was like...who? lol....I didnt hear what he had said. He repeated it and then I freaked out all of a sudden. Because when they call me, it usually means something bad happened, he got stabbed, or something. But then he keeps going and says...Mark has been throwing up all night and his blood pressure is really high. They asked me, to come pick him up and then I did get to speak to him, and he told me, he might have to go to the ER or that he will go to the Dr in the morning. So I panicked. I thought he was throwing up because his blood pressure was so high and that he was going to have a heartatache or stroke. His blood pressure gets that high. And before he left he was stressing out, and I was just tieing it in all together.

So I wake my grandpa up so he can go with me, so he can drive the truck back. Well while we headed that way, it was soooo foggy. Im in a hurry and speeding, because the prison is so far away. Its actually in a different city. Im speeding and I asked my grandpa...I wonder if I get pulled over and they gave me a ticket, if I could fight it? He told me, I could. Well 2 minutes later, I see the red and blue lights behind me. I didnt even know there was a car behind me because of all the fog. So I pulled over in the median, lol. There wasnt a side space and I was in a hurry, so I pulled over in the middle. I got everything together and I swear the cop took his precious time. I guess he was running my plates. Well he finally gets to the my window with his bright flashlight and was shining it in my face and in the back of my car, and I hand him my information and I dont even know what he said. I started talking and telling him, the prison called and I need to pick up my husband because he has high blood pressure and I was in a hurry. I think he could tell that I was like ready for bed, consider what I looked like and what I was wearing and also my grandpa was with me. Then he asked me if the ambulance was out there, and I told him no and then I told him I would slow down and then I drove off.

I get to the prison and my hubby looks so bad. He told me he has been throwing up all night and that he just needs to get him something to drink and he will just go to the Dr in the morning. I was worried, because I wasnt sure if it was his blood pressure or what. But then we both were thinking...well....I was sick the day before, but we wernt throwing up for 24 hours, and so we didnt think we had a bug. We just threw up our food and then felt like crap. So we both were talking and realized that we both ate a frozen pizza TV dinner and we both agreed it tasted funny. I didnt even finish mine, that I had taken to work. So we arnt eating those and we are better and we both think they were just spoiled or something.

We did head to San Antonio the next day and he didnt go to the Dr, he felt much better, still weak and his stomach was weak too. But we are good now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment