Friday, March 23, 2012

Letting go is the hardest thing

I can see it in your eyes, that your letting go
Ive pushed you away over and over.
Deep down I know your not for me
I know that God has someone else out there for me
and he has someone else out there for you.
So why is it so hard to let go?
We had this connection that I never felt before
When you hugged me, it felt so good
Why do you chose to find happiness other than God?
I wish you could be the Godly man that I need
I wish you were the one for me.
I hope to have a connection with my future husband
the way that I had with you.
I blocked you out of my life and then brought you back in
I thought I was strong enough and I thought my emotions had faded
but they came back, with a vengeance.
I had to put my foot down and push you away again.
I didn't want too, but knew I had too.
Everyone around me, says you cant be in my life
that you change who I really am.
But when I see you, I see the small moments of us.
The moments of our eyes connecting.
The moments where we smile at each other and know that everything is okay.
The way we feel when we lay there, without saying a word.
The times where we can act exactly who we are, because we know
the other person loves that side, because its real.
I miss the way it felt when we touched.
I miss the way I feel when I kiss you and a spark shoots through us.
How can we be so right and so wrong for each other?
Our souls connected in a way that leaves me speechless.
I know we will always be connected in some way throughout this life.
We will always hold a special place in each others heart
and it will be bittersweet.
I know we will always wonder how each other is doing
and wonder if they are truly happy.
We will always have our good times and our bad times.
We grew and got stronger together and I wouldn't take anything back.
Being with you, was the worst time in my life, but yet the sweetest.
It was the worst, cause we were in sin.
It was the sweetest, because we bonded.
I wish nothing but the best for you in this life.
I want you to find true happiness and be the best man you can ever be.
I hope you grow in your relationship with the Lord
and lean on him with everything.
I don't know why and how life brought us to each other.
We talk about the first time we ever met and then the second.
I love hearing those stories from you.
I love you so much, that words cant even explain.
I know you love me too. I know you would do anything for me.
But I need this time to grow closer to God and figure out
what he has in store for me.
I wish you nothing but happiness with this new journey in your life.
I hope you find what you are looking for.
I love you Cass!
Love always,
your baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment