Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Easter






I woke up around 6:30am to take my grandpa to church. They had sunrise service and some breakfast and then regular service. I came home, got ready for my church! I knew we were having it at the Kay Yeager Coliseum, so I knew not to wear heels from all the steps. My friend and I got there around 9am for the prayer service. We got a good seat and waited for everyone else to get there. We saw alot of people we knew, it was awesome! Terrance Ganaway was there as a guest speaker and he gave his testimony. I love to hear peoples testimony and their walk of life and faith. His mom died of kidney cancer which was sad, since I had kidney cancer.

Then the choir and the band sang together. My friend and I were talking about the choir.....we cant stand the choir and the old style music. I mean, I would rather have the old church style music then the kind they sing. I know it must sound bad, but its true. But our band sang a few songs without the choir and it was much better. Then the pastor preached. It was a good sermon and I really enjoyed his preaching today!!! Well I do, every Sunday!!! :)

Then I went picked up my pops and went home to cook dinner. I cooked me a steak and then all of us some chicken, green beans, corn, potatoes, deviled eggs and some strawberry desert. It was so yummy. I'm getting surprised at my cooking skills, lol. Then I took a long nap and woke up!!! Just been relaxing all day. I feel so blessed. I really focused on what is important this year and that is God 1st and then family and friends 2nd. I have enjoyed this day and am so glad how far I have came from last year. Last year around this time, I was doing things in sin and things I wasn't supposed too! In fact, I did go to church last year, but I didn't sleep at all the night before and was so just so exhausted. But a year later and I woke up refreshed!! (though I stayed out too late last night too, lol)

I feel blessed and I know that good things are going to come to me with Gods love. Life is getting so much easier and better and I'm giving everything that I can to God. That alone will make your life a more peaceful life.

I hope everyone had a wonderful day! God Bless!!! Don't forget....He died for you, because he loves you and he wants to have a personal relationship with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment