Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A time for new beginnings.....

ITS TIME!!!!!  I am ready!!!!  Its time for new beginnings.  I am letting go of my past and eager for the future and the plans and people God has for me.  I get on my blog today, to see even it changed.  I have been on this blog for about 3-4 years and it changed....like completely.  Then I realized....Its time to put a clean, white slate on my blog and start over.  That's how I feel in my life and since this blog is my heart, it needs to look how I feel!!! 

There is nothing wrong with starting over.  God has given me the "go" to move on and he has put me down and I am now walking "with" him and hes not carrying me anymore.  His strength has overwhelmed me and my faith in him grows more and more each day.  I really feel like God has been carrying me through all the emotional roller coaster rides the past few months to a year and now I feel him telling me like a Father does to a child....."Its okay, I got you, your safe, I wont let anything happen to you, Ill always be here to catch you".  I know that as long as I stay with God, holding my hand, walking in this life, I will be okay....no matter what.  Doesn't mean, I wont fall down or scrape my knee, it just means, that even if I did all of those things, I know Jesus will be there to pick me up, dust me off, and smile and tell me he loves me.  What a wonderful feeling!!!

You wanna know something?  I pray for my future husband everyday!!  Its sweet in my eyes.  That I don't even look or worry about ever finding anyone.  I know in my heart, there is a man, walking this earth, that is designed and created for me.  I pray that he is following and walking with God and that he is praying for me. 

Single life has been good, great, fun, and exciting!!!  I mean, with everything, there are pros and cons, but as summer approaches and I have a bunch of things going for me, its quite enjoyable.  I can focus on God and what I want in this life and getting a new job and hanging out with friends and meeting new people.  Married life was fun and it had its ups and downs, like anything too.  One day I will feel that again and I know it will be special and it will probably be about the time when I say I'm tired of being single, lol. 

I met this guy today, who is also 26 and went through a divorce and he told me, before I even told him, that he also never thought at 26, he would be starting over.  Its crazy, how sometimes, you think your the only one out there and yet, there are people just like you, or worse or later in life.  I'm still pretty young (thought I don't feel like it) to be starting over and realizing what I do want and not want in this life.  I could be 30s or 40s with kids and having to worry about being with someone or not being with someone. 

A bunch of worries that I used to stress over, I don't let it get to me anymore.  I really have grown this past year and realized whats important and whats isn't.  I know your always learning and living life.  Like my friend said the other day, "If we knew everything we knew when we were younger, it wouldn't be called, Live and Learn".  Its true....no matter what we see, or what our parents did or what they told us, we ultimately make the decisions or life happens and events or people change our lives. 

I'm excited about my new blog and I hope to bring more positive encouragement to it.  The other day my friend and I went out and took some pictures.  We got out of church, felt pretty and it had been so long since I had taken pictures, I was ready to pick my camera back up.  Another thing of starting over....is getting back into my photography.  My heart hadn't been in it, and you know what???  Within 24 hours of putting my new pics up on facebook, I got 2 people to plan on getting their pics done with me and a past client of wanting to order some more pictures.  God just amazes me everyday!!!  Also I have been praying for God to stir me into a new job, I have been praying for some months now.  I also have been asking him to put it in my heart to look and stir me in the right place that he would want me to be at.  This morning, I woke up and just started browsing on the Internet.  Low and behold, there was a few jobs and I made a resume and cover letter and sent them in.  I'm talking about really good jobs.  I'm not going to worry or stress, but pray and put it in Gods hands.  These jobs might not even be a job he wants me to be at.  I know Gods plan for me is great and no matter what I think might be good for me, Gods plan is better!  :)  I have learned that God wants us to go to him, to pray, to have faith, to depend on him, and things will fall in place.  Do you understand that?  I mean, as humans, we worry and want things to go our way on our time, but really, it hurts us in the long run or just get us sick from stressing.  Hand it over to the one who knows everything!!!  The one who wants you to be happy and to trust and have faith that God will provide and let the doors be opened!!  I have to remind myself almost daily, but it gets easier and easier every time when I start to slip back in the human habits.

 So I will post some pics of me and my friend.......I hope you enjoy and don't hesitate on leaving a comment!!! :)
















o


No comments:

Post a Comment