Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Balance in my life

I went to go work out and there was a butt load of people, so Im back at home, waiting till about 10pm and then head out over there.  I just cant get into working out around alot of people or standing next to someone while I work out.  I get in this mode and I know I will get distracted if people are around.

I have to admit, cause its been bothering me, but I have been really grouchy lately.  I know I havent been as close to God as I should, reading the Bible, or going to church like I used too.  I have no excuse, I really dont.  I have noticed, I have been angry alot, cussing more, and doing things that I never have before that Im not proud of.  Im really not proud of myself and I watch people who know me, look at me funny, cause they dont understand why Im so angry or mean.  I feel like this has came out of no where, so now Im going to try and get back to reading the Bible that I never finished and praying more and hopefully go to church.

This is what happens with me....I get focused or driven with something that I forget or drop off everything that I used to do.  I need to learn balance in my life, I really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment