Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My new blog

Welcome to 2013!!!!  I wanted to let you know who follow this one and enjoy reading my crazy life, that I did start a new blog that is just for my journey to my weight loss!!  I'm still working on it and trying to figure out what I want it to look like, so right now its just there.  I also need and want to add more things to it, like my measurements and before pictures.  My friend did take pictures of me on December 25th, but they arnt the best pictures to broadcast, cause I'm not fully clothed.  So I might have her take some pictures with some tight fitting clothes on so you can see the change.

I really don't want to talk alot about my weight loss on here because it'll just be a repeat, but you can check it out here:

MY BLOG TO WEIGHTLOSS

I also need to share what all went down on New Years, but I'm tired tonight, so I might try and do it before work tomorrow or I will try and have it up tomorrow night!!! You will def want to come back for this one!!! :)

Until then.....Salut!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment