Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year 2013

The above picture started off the night!! I had to go to work earlier that day, but knew it was going to be a good night.  I was so pumped up!! The bestie and I had made plans to run to Lawton and go eat at Chickfila to end the year off good and I kinda just wanted to get out of Wichita for awhile.  I got off at work at 6:30pm, well I was supposed too, and Chickfila closed at 8:00pm.  I really think this one lady wanted to linger around in the store on purpose cause she knew we were in a hurry to get out of there.  She pissed us both off and pretty much pushed her out the door.

So when I got off, I headed straight to my friends house to pick her up.  I was so glad I had already packed my stuff for the trip, cause we would of never of made it.  While heading out, it was so foggy that we debated on going or not, because it was scary to see.  Well we gave ourselves a certain spot and if it was still foggy we wouldn't go.  The crazy thing is, the spot that we said was clear as a bell, so we headed out.  It was a fast trip there and we got there about 5 or 10 minutes till they closed.  We talked to them to see if it was okay and they assured us it was fine and they even gave my friend a free shake.

We gassed up and left to come back while debating on what and where we wanna do for the night.  As we got into town we went by a few places to see how busy they were and then came back to the house to grab some things.  My friend was starting to get sick from a cold, so she really didn't have alot of energy, but I told her that I was going to be selfish and that she had to go out.  She laughed and said she was going to need something to make her feel better, so I told her I had the crown she gave me in my closet and so she grabbed that and downed the rest.  I could tell she was feeling good, so we headed out.  We loaded up on some Bud Light Limes in our purse and headed to Whiskeyta.  We had driven by earlier and wasn't that busy,  but now there were NO parking spots, so we headed to Applebees.  We had made a pact that we would get a midnight kiss from 2 guys, but we had to both have one in order for us to do it.  When we got to Applebees, all there were, were families.  We got there, ordered us some drinks and then asked the lady what they did at midnight.  She said, well we close at midnight, so it ll be more of a Happy New Year, see y'all later, kind of thing.  I wasn't having that, but then I was sitting there with 2 mucho margaritas and a Jagger bomb in me, that I wasn't sure if I could drive.  Twenty minutes till midnight, I figured out, I could drive and we went over to Whiskeyta.  I parked in a no parking zone and walked in.  There were ALOT of people trying to get in and we made the rounds.  The cool thing about it, was we saw people right away and started talking to them.  At one point, this one guy was staring at us and approached us and Rebecca told the guy I was married.  I was like, No I'm not....and he asked me how my marriage was, and I kept telling him, I'm not married.  Then his friend called him over and Rebecca grabbed my arm and told us to move.  I get it!!!! She was saving me!!!! lol  I was so tipsy at this point, things wernt registering.

So were standing in line for drinks and the countdown begins.  You can clearly see 90% of the people around looking for someone to kiss and then when it hits 1, New Years! Everyone yells it and celebrates, but then you can see everyone like Damn!!!!  lol.  I wish now I would of went and grabbed someone.  There was this one guy that....Oh Man.....lol, but I didn't.  It was okay though......I remembered we had our beers in our purse, so I grabbed one of them and then we saw an old elementary friend and started talking to him.  Rebecca and him went back since 2nd grade and we went back since 3rd.  It was good to catch up and then we had went and sat down.  We were feeling great this time, so we started to take pics which was freaken bright.  We took a few, haha!!!  Then this guy at another table was trying to photo bomb it and came over and took some pics with him.

It was just a good night all around.  I had always brought in the New Year at home in front of the television with the ball drop.  I kept saying, I was 27 and single and wanted to bring it in right.  Even though I didn't get my midnight kiss, it was meant to be and the night was good. 

Rebecca drove us home and then I came home and went to bed.  I have never had a hangover, but the next day I felt like crap.  Work wanted me to come in and I couldn't.  I stayed in bed till about 2pm and had a headache the whole day.

I hope everyone had a  wonderful time and I know this year is going to be a good year.....I can feel it!!
So foggy


We made it....oh so yummy!





It was so narrow...thought it would be a cool pic to take!

let the night begin






I liked this pic, her flash made it look like this when I was taking my pic




So before we walked into Applebees, I downed a beer and well, this is what I looked like afterwards....always red....but after the first flush, Im good!!

She was feeling good!
Starter drinks

We really did cheers :)


Woot woot....let the party begin!


I really love this bar.....its such a relaxed, sophisticated bar.  Its people mostly all our age and theres no one acting like fools.

EDDIE!!!!!!!!!! 





Ha...I didnt know what she was doing....she wasnt even touching me, lol




Look at my hair.....I was so hot....its so bad!







He says....im gonna kiss you

He says...Im gonna stare at your tits

yeah, when I got home....decide to stand by a lamp and take pics, and I have no idea why...lol I cannot remember my thinking process





I had my head up against the wall at this point, trying to stay up and awake

OKAY!!! Back to being happy to take pics again, lol










No comments:

Post a Comment