Wednesday, January 16, 2013

eeekkkk

Yesterday morning I woke up to a missed call from the hospital.  Ive had them calling me before with collections to get a bill and as I slowly was waking up to realize I didn't have a bill with them anymore.  They called me Joy, so I was trying to figure it out and the lady said she was from Human Resources, so I googled it and it was for a job!!!!  YAY!!! I called her right back! 

So here I am, sitting here trying to blog real quick before my interview.  I'm a little nervous, but not too bad.  I know most likely I will have to go through 3 interviews, so I'm guessing this must be one of the easy ones.  I'm going to just go in there and be me and be open and honest and if its Gods will, then I wont have anything to worry about.  I am surprised I got a phone call back because everytime I put my application in somewhere, I pray and ask God for him to call me back if its a job he wants me to have.  The good thing about the hospital is, I could move sections or grow there, like pretty much its a long ways to grow and its a good facility to work at.  This job is actually a part time job on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 2:45-11:15pm.  I mean, I'm a night owl anyways and I can still keep my other job AND have my business for the weekends.  Its kind of one of those things that sounds too good to be true and I really am trying to get my hopes up or anything. 


So here it is........yay....wish me luck.....say a prayer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment