Monday, January 14, 2013

Struggles

I saw this and realized I have this problem.  I make a list, I have to get everything done off that list.  My best friend will tell me, things can wait and so I have noticed I have gotten better at not rushing to get things done before the day ends. 

God did rest on day 7 and the Bible says alot at the beggining to rest and to not work on day 7 and to prepare enough food the day before so you can have it the next day.  This world now a days is all about rushing and getting everything done.  I really feel like its the small things that hold us up, like our phone, the tv, the computer, video games, the electronics.  If you took all that away for a week, I bet everything would get done and you could rest.  Im guilty of this too....in fact Im writing this and I have 2 bills I need to pay, but I know if I pay bills first this might not get done, because its not manditory.  I know I HAVE to pay bills, so I know I will do them. 

I also have been struggling with taking a day off to work out.  I did the other day because I fell asleep, but really in my head I dont want to go a day without doing some sort of exercise, but again....my body still needs to rest.

I wrote the other day about balance.....I know its something that I struggle with.  I know we all have our struggles....its finding them, realising them, and fixing them. 

I struggle with something I wrote about the other day, but really in reality.....its all in my head and I feel like its the devil getting to me and whispering lies in my head, because in my heart I know otherwise, which is from God!  The devil will tell you, your not good enough, or you cant reach a goal, that your a failure, that your ugly, your fat, your too skinny, your not good enough......blah blah blah......Everyone is worthy, everyone has a purpose and everyone is loved, even if its just God himself, for He made everyone!!!! 

So I hope everyone out there who might be feeling down about themselves or might be struggling with something, looks up and smiles, cause God will wrap His big ole arms around you and squeeze ya tight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment