Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back into photography

 Since Mark left, my love for photography has been absent.  Its crazy when you meet someone who loves it as much as you do, if not more, how your creative side just comes out.  I feel like my new chapter is starting and its starting being creative.  Today I went with the bestie to look at place for tomorrows shoot and I wanted to take pictures to get a set on the sunlight and when I grabbed my camera and stepped outside, I literally smiled.  The camera felt good in my hand, its where it belonged.  From the shoot today to just now getting done editing some of them, my mind kept thinking about it.  After I got home, I knew I needed to do my Bible study.  I had fallen behind, I wont lie, and since it was so beautiful outside today, I decided to take it out and get as much as I could before it got dark.  Some of these scriptures on the pictures are some that I read today.  I loved the editing of the pictures with the darker feel. 







No comments:

Post a Comment