Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wasnt feeling the photo shoot today


















My best friend and I had planned a few days ago to go and take pics.  I have a photo shoot coming up and needed the natural feeling of what to do and the lighting and what not, since I'm rusty.  Well my friend informs me when she gets to my house, that she probably wasn't going to be in them, but she will take them.  Mind you I had set my alarm to go get her and well.....I fell asleep.  So I had to hurry and get ready and head out.  I then wasn't feeling with what I was wearing and what I was looking like.  I had envisioned me with a flowy dress walking close to the water since our lakes are so dry that its kinda like a mini dirt beach.  The wind was blowing, but it was kinda blowing too much that my dress kept looking weird and my hair was all over the place.

During the photo session she informs me that my face is just off, that I was using a fake smile.  I could tell that I was and I wasn't being me.  I was worried what she was seeing through the camera lens.  I wanted to be able to see what I was doing and what I was looking like.  I'm so used to being on the other side, that it was actually aggravating me that I couldn't see me.  At the end I kind of just let go and just did my regular poses.  I know some of them are copy cats.  I wanted to try and get a good pic to redo my blog pic at the top, for the fall season.  Some of these pics are the same with a different editing feel to them and also some are just me being silly and having a weird face.  My friend did a good job, its just it was me.....Maybe one day with better lighting, we can get some better ones!!!  Also we are our own worst critic right?


You may wonder why I keep putting songs on....its because the play list that I used to have wont allow any songs on any other website for now.  So I share my favorite ones in the moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment