Friday, August 17, 2012

Once again


I read my daily devotion today and once again.......God amazes me!!! I was just talking last night in my post, how God keeps revealing to me and showing me things to get me ready for my book.  When I was reading this, I really felt like God was speaking to me directly.  He has made a way for me in this life, with all these trials, to use it to glorify Him.  He has taken away the desire of a mate right now, so I can focus clearly on what He wants me to do.  I really think, if I had a guy who I loved in my life, that my focus would be on him and what we are doing, other than what I need to do with Gods work.  God knows me better than I know myself and what I do know about myself, is that when a man is in my life, I do focus on them.  Its a natural thing to do and go through, with two people who love each other.

I remember thinking after my two past relationships, how looking back they were my focus.  I remember worrying about if I could be in a relationship and focus on God and have a man in my life and be able to balance it out.  I realized that the man God has for me, it will balance out, because he will be the Godly man that I will need and in the time when I'm ready.  I love having God and me time.  I think its something that everyone should have everyday, no matter who or what or how bad or good life is.  Its amazing how much stress and worry fade and you see more blessings each and everyday.

Are you doing Gods will?
Have you asked God why you were created and what his plan for your life is?
Have you asked him to show you His plan for your life? 
Have you asked God to use you to glorify Him and to have others see Jesus in you??

Everyones purpose in this life is different.  It took me along time to realize that everyone has different skills, talents, looks, desires, troubles, and meanings for this life.  I might write a book on my trials and can touch people, but you could write a song and sing it and touch people.  Though I don't feel like I have great writing skills, God knows better and I know he can speak through me and tell me what I need to say so people can understand.  I also know that some people may touch just one person in their life and made a difference and helped someone lead them to Christ and then some leads hundreds and millions.  Either way, someones life is changed and they will spend eternity in heaven.  Be that person who can show others how wonderful God is.  Don't be afraid....you shouldn't be ashamed for the person who loved you so much that He died for you so that you may spend eternity with Him.  :)   Also, if you are a little worried about saying the wrong thing or don't know how to answer peoples questions.....ask God....you will be surprised at what God can lay on your heart and have you speak.  You know afterwards that God was speaking through you.  :)

Be unique.......be you.....be who God created you to be.....your special.....God loves you.....
share God with someone today!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment