Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fun day!



I had such a fun day. I woke up a little earlier than needed and got ready for church. I'm sick, but still had this huge desire to go no matter what. God has put this desire in my heart to go to church and to learn, have fellowship and worship him. My class today was even awesome and we got to talk about stuff that I have gone through (when I shouldn't of) and we all had some things in common (like marrying people off the Internet, lol). Maybe I should learn something from all this.....hmmmm......lol

Well then we had a guest speaker today at church and he was so much like me. He liked to talk fast, be barefoot and got off topics all the time. Which in turn, I was laughing so hard with his jokes. We had the same sense of humor. :) We had 30-50 people get saved today at church and then a bunch of kids from this past weekend got baptized. It was just a glorious day.

My bestie and I left church and headed to lunch, had a blast!!!!! Went window shopping and rented some movies. I came home, cleaned a bit, did my nails and watched the movies. I just had a fun, relaxed day. It went by so fast. My friend and I spent 3 hours together and didn't even know.

(So I wrote this Sunday, but have been busy and didnt want to be on the comp, so Im now posting it!!! :) Sowwy!!! )

The first picture is all the color shirts are teenagers :) I loved it!!!!
I want my kid to be involved in the church like this!
The second picture is how many people went down and got saved today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment