Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gods blessings

I am just amazed at God taking care of me lately. Every time I need his help, he comes to my rescue. Just like today....I have been worried for a week about me being $70.00 short in my bank account. Mark filed for taxes last Friday and I was sure it was going to take at least 2 weeks, nope....I just happened to look at my checking and it was there. I'm not going to be short and I can get stuff that has been much needed, just like basic cosmetics.

Before that, I didn't know how I was going to meet my bills last month.....I cried and I told God I trusted him and had faith that he would provide. Within like 5 minutes, my work calls and told me that a girl walked out and if I wanted more hours. I told them YES!!!! I ended up getting like 60 hours those 2 weeks, when normally I get around 20. God has been taking care of our financial needs. I am praying that God will lead me to a job soon that I will enjoy and love and be good at and will be a good paying job. I know I get nervous and feel like I cant learn and get overwhelmed, but I know and trust that God will lead me to a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment