Saturday, February 25, 2012

God amazes me





Today started off okay, then it kinda went downhill. I woke up early to do my bible study which was good. Got ready for work and then my sickness started to get worse. I knew I had a long day at work, but I knew I need to toughen up because I needed the hours. When I walk in they are bombarded. I am automatically put on the register and for the next hour am just cram packed. Its okay, I like to stay busy. But then my boss tells me that I need to get 3 credits or shes going to cut my hours. I didn't think it was possible. I didn't feel good, really didn't want to talk to people, but it had to get done. So at lunch time, I say some prayers that hopefully I can get what I need done. Actually, also this morning in my prayer journal, I prayed for credits today too. God came through. Not only did I get 3 credits, but got 4 and my 2 best friends came in and saw me today. I tell my friend Rebecca the first time she came in, that I was having a bad day and needed prayers. She then turned around and did something wonderful for me. So wonderful and thoughtful that it made me cry at work. She worked a full day at work, came by to see me, went home and pushed her mower to my house and mowed my yard. I have a HUGE yard!!! She knew I couldn't do it, when I have been wanting too, because its gotten so high, but she did it!!! AND then, turned around and brought ME drink at work. I hope God just pours blessings on her and her life for that. I couldn't ask for a better friend. We have been so close growing up, had a fall out for 5 years, and now are the bestest of friends.
At work, when I got my 4 credits and it was the end of the day, (also we won free movie tickets), I went to the back to clean up, and just cried and praised God. I was really having a hard time today. I was at a hard place with my life. Had alot of emotions going on, alot of thoughts in my head. I wasn't doubting God, but was just wondering why I was facing this in life. I really feel like I failed. But this is out of my hands. I cant control it, I cant fix it, I cant let it bring me down. When God created me, he knew what trials and heartbreaks I would endeavor. He knew every time that I would fall, He knew when to pick me up. I never want to leave Gods side, I never want to stray from him again. I'm more at peace with no one in my life and not knowing whats going to happen, to when I had someone in my life and thought I knew what would happen. I'm at peace, because I give God all the power!!! I know that he wont fail me, he wont leave me, he wont forsake me. Any human can. Any human can leave, die, lie, cheat, steal, stab you in the back, but God is always there with open arms to love, comfort, hold you, give you peace, protect you, bless you and hold your hand through the storms. If your blessed enough to have someone there to give you that extra comfort, then consider yourself blessed! But don't lean on that too much, because one day it could crumble. Always make sure who you lean on the most and who wants you to lean on them. God always wants your full attention, your praise, your love, your trust, your faith, your worries, your stress, your pain, your problems, your emptiness. Even when we are at our lowest low and don't think we can even raise our face up, God is there with his hand under your chin, raising it up to glorify him!!!! Its up to you (and me) to always put God first and just wait........watch all the blessings he will bestow on you. He amazed me everyday!!!!!!! God bless my friends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment