Saturday, February 4, 2012

I wonder

I wonder all the time if you will ever change.
I wonder why God is wanting me to wait on you.
I wonder why you have chosen to live like this and your okay with it.
I wonder why you cant see that Ive changed.
I wonder if I even want to be with you.
I wonder if we were ever supposed to even be together.
I wonder why I still love you.
I wonder why I would still want you to fight for us.
I wonder why I still want you to be the father of my children.
I wonder how you became this person.
I wonder if you were always this person and you just acted different around me.
I wonder how you cant look at her and know that God is not blessing your relationship.
I wonder how you can even look at her, because she is not of the Lord.
I wonder why you think you can "fix" her.
I wonder why you blame everything on me, when obvisously you have more issues than me.
I wonder why I pray for God to change your heart.
I wonder if we could ever work through this.
I wonder why you quit on things when they get a little hard.
I wonder why your lazy and havent gotten me a divorce.
I wonder if you still love me.
I wonder if your doubting the divorce.
I wonder if you are just dragging me along the ride cause you want your cake and eat it too.
I wonder if God knew you couldnt lead me in Christ.
I wonder if you ever would want to be a Godly man.
I wonder why you have surrounded yourself with unGodly friends.
I wonder the day when God tells me to move on.
I wonder......

No comments:

Post a Comment