Wednesday, February 29, 2012

bump in the road


I was doing so good. I was strong, happy, enjoying life, worrying about myself and my grandpa. Then something happened. But its all going to be okay. I feel like I just hit a bump in the road. I need to put it behind me and move on. I'm giving this small bump to God and I know he will put peace in my heart. I have to just let some things go. I wish I didn't know information that I do know. Sometimes I wonder if I got rid of my electronics, how life would be. You wouldn't have to know everyone's business, you wouldn't have to know whats going on and who's going where or doing what. You also wouldn't have to tell people your life and business. That's why with this post, I want to share with you a bump in my life, but I'm not sharing what the bump is. Its not a big deal, only if I allow it to be. Its something I have no control over and cant fix, so why worry about it? But I worry about people and especially the people I care about. Please just say an unspoken prayer for me and my bump in the road. It would really mean alot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment