Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I dont get it

I think its best, which I have been doing it all year, is not research people. Because when I do....I stress out!!!! and laugh!!!! and then wonder!!!! and then question myself!!!!

I mean, I dont get peoples actions. I dont get what is going through their head. Why do they do these things or people to try to satisfy themselves. I am simply waiting on God to direct me in my life. I wondered about the 2 men that I have been with. I wonder the actions they are doing now, why they were with me. The lifestyle they are living now, is not the one we lived when they were with me. I question if it was all fake. I question if it was real. I dont understand. Like, serisously, I DONT UNDERSTAND. Thats all I can say. Ive been sitting here repeating out loud, like a looney bin.....I dont understand!!!! Its almost 4am, and I dont understand!!! Why do I care? Its like, I do and I dont!!! I dont care, cause its your life and your problems and issues!!! I do, cause I once cared about you and I hate to see you go down hill. I need to just stop and pray. I dont want to think about these people. Im living my life and loving it!!!! I enjoy my freedom and my time with God. Please pray for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment