Monday, December 13, 2010

Bad day at work


I dont know if it was me being sick, or me just really waiting for my 2 week vacation. I dont want to do anything at work and my boss wants me to do everything. On top of it, it was long, with a teachers meeting and then right after a school board meeting. Every little nit pick things were getting to me....to the old man sipping his drink (ahhhh) or to my boss always asking me to do something, or to them making ME hold the papers, when clearly that is not my job. I hate getting ran over and belittled. I pray for God to guide me somewhere else sometimes. But then the 2 week vacation will happen and then we will come back and I will be ready to take on the challenge.

I dont understand my boss sometimes and they way she does things and the way she thinks. I question her actions all the time, and wonder why that is. I know God has has a reason why he wants me here and I truly do enjoy my job for the most part. I know everyone has their ups and downs at work, and maybe today was just it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment