Monday, December 6, 2010

Robutisin


I'm going to try it this month. I mean, Ive known in the past it helps with your CM, but I never really went ahead and did it. But since I'm taking clomid again and it can cause your CM to dry up, I'm going to use it to help. Ive been trying to read about it more and what I can do....the simple things.
We need to BD every other night....and really do it without any excuses. I need to check my O....I haven't the past few months. I need to lose weight and exercise more. I need to drink more water. I need to take my vitamins and folic acid.

I sit here and really want a baby, but sometimes I feel like I'm not putting my part in it. Everyday is different though. Some days, I push myself and is ready for a baby. Other days, I'm tired and worn out and kinda don't care.

I need to motivate myself and make me feel good and feel confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment