Saturday, December 11, 2010

Positive


We got a positive on my Ovulating test. I know not to test till around a few days before I ovulate, so theres no point in me wasting all those test before then. I started testing yesterday CD 12 and it was almost dark, but I know it needed probably one more day. So I tested today and it was dark. Dark as the line. I am so happy to see that my Ovulation is right on track. I know it has been off the past few months and its been late and sometimes I don't even know if I even ovulated. Now I know its on track and I hope this is our month. We have been doing what we are supposed too and I do think that Robitussin has been working. If I don't get pregnant this month and that's clearly up to God, then we have a Dr's appointment with the GYN on January 13th. We will ask and see and find out what we need to do next.

Until then....I hope everyone has been getting their Christmas shopping done and is ready for Christmas. I, on the other hand, have not shopped yet. I have one more week of school left and then Ill be off for two weeks, so Ill go shopping then.

looking at the picture, they look the same color now....Ill try tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment