Friday, December 31, 2010

Just 1

I put this in my facebook status: I'm not a big New Year kinda gal....I mean when looking back, you think about each year and what happened in it...some are better than others and some are worse....2010 for me was alright....had some lows....a little highs....but I had so much hope for 2010 that I was let down and I don't know what to think for 2011. Its true....


I woke up this morning around 5am and realized what my New Year Resolution is going to be. I'm not going to have 10 of them...I'm simply going to have just 1. In fact, I didn't want to forget what I was going to say or what I wanted it to be, that I had my phone there with me and sent myself 2 text messages. This is what it is....

TO LIVE IN THE MOMENT

I worry about the future too much....I think about the past too much....I want to enjoy and live in the moment....to love and realize everything that I have at that moment....I cant predict the future....I cant go back in time, but I can make what I have now at this moment anything that I want it to have....love, excitement, fun, tears, laughs, hope, faith and anything that my heart would desire.

I want to enjoy the now moments. I want to let go of the past and only remember the life touching moments, the lessons and remember who I have waiting in heaven for me. I want to think of the future as only wonderful times and great things to look forward too. I want to love everyone around me.

My hopes for 2010, were high. I normally don't put my hopes up so high, because I hate to be disappointed. I have to say, I was disappointed in a way. My friend and I made a pack...a vow....that this was our year. She even told me the other day, she cant wait for the year to finish. Though, I feel like I cant complain. I have my health...hubby and I have been working on a better lifestyle. I still have my grandpa here and hes amazing. I didn't get the baby I wanted. Though I did get pregnant with my Baby Love, but she went up to be with her brothers. I'm not setting my hopes up high for 2011. I'm simply going to be living in the moment,enjoying and soaking up all the ups and downs.











Christmas













Christmas



















My grandpas 81st bday















Grandpas Birthday






















Missions Baseball game (June)


















Missions game



















My 25th birthday (October)















Birthday flowers





















VBS (August)
















Positive Pregnancy Test (June)
















Ranger Game (May)


















Molly died (August)












Ranger game

















Jeremy Camp Concert (April)

















Spring Break in Dallas





















Spring Break






















Redid Kitchen (February)
















Christmas























Thanksgiving





























Missions Game



















Thanksgiving










This is a glimpse of the past year....sorry they arnt in order, but for some reason my blog is a pain when trying to order them, they don't move!!!


This year has been memorable....but I'm ready to make some new memories!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment