Sunday, December 19, 2010

Shower Drain


My shower drain has been clogged. It was getting clogged and we knew it, because it took forever to drain all the water. But then it finally just stopped draining. Mark looked up stuff on the internet to buy, maybe a took or something that plumbers use, but they were like 1-200.00 and we didnt want to spend the money on that. Then Mark found this stuff and he read the reviews and it seemed promising. We went to Home Depot and got some and at first, the first day, it didnt work. I was upset, I was like man...now what are we going to do? Then Mark decided to use the whole bottle and see what happens. Sure enough it worked. We havent really taken a full shower for it, because it just happened today but I would recommend it. I know the problem was from my hair. It gets like that every 5 or so years and we have to hire a plumber to come out and get it all out. But this stuff dissolves it and whatever is blocking it. It comes in a bag because its so harmful and powerful and you have to throw it away in a bag, so if you ever need to get it, just be careful. The stuff is only $7.98 plus tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment