Tuesday, December 28, 2010

This and that


YOUR RESULTS You will likely be most fertile between Wednesday January 5, 2011 and Sunday January 9, 2011 If you conceived this cycle your estimated due date would be October 2, 2011


It would be cool to be due around my birthday. I mean, its clearly up to God and I don't think we are going to try this month. I have a Dr's appointment on the 13th, so it will be after ovulating anyways. I just like to look and see when and where I would be at certain points of time.

I called my insurance today to see what they will do about counseling, and they will pay for 30 sessions a year. I had to call a counselor, but she never answered the phone or returned my calls, so....lol. I need to see if she takes insurance.

I had to change my ticker at the top, cause I started a day early. I mean technically, I was spotting pink the day before, but I guess I'm not going to count that. I think it will be good for us, to just take a break and concentrate on us and other things. Even though....I would love to have a Libra baby, but at the same time, I don't care. Its up to God!!

the picture is bath toys...haha....I want some

No comments:

Post a Comment