Sunday, December 12, 2010

Testing



I took another test today around the same time I had been taking the other ones. It kinda looked like the ones yesterday. Its really bright, but once it drys it goes like the ones before. We have been bding since we got the first one, so we are good in that area, but still, I would like to know the exact time I am ovulating.




The first picture shows it after its dried. It looks just like the other one, maybe a little darker. Now the second picture is what yesterdays looked like when it was still fresh. I wanted yall to see what I saw yesterday. When I was posting it, they started to look the same, but yesterday, this is what I saw on CD13.

Either way, its out of our hands. Its all up to God and His plan. Ive done everything we could this month and Im leaving it up to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment