Sunday, December 26, 2010

Crazy

So...its official....AF showed up today when I was heading to work, or during work...not sure, but I had cramps. You know how I told you, the other day I took a test and it was negative? Here it is! Its a negative! Then today, I took an OPK test, and there was a line in it. I didnt get excited, but yesterday I had spotted pink and then it went away, nothing for like 24 hours. So thats why I went ahead and took the OPK test, cause I know they can show a positive. I saw it, but didnt say anything to Mark, cause I still was achy like period. Im glad I didnt, because she came when he was at work...when I was at work. Im okay....my hormones are starting to go back to normal. They have been crazy all week. Probably why Mark and I have been argueing...Im sure its mostly my fault with my crazy personalities of hormonal change.

I dont know...I know this time last year, I said, I hope to have a baby in 2010. Well, we did get pregnant, but it ended in ectopic. We are now another year older, another year wiser, but no baby in belly or arms yet. I guess we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Rachel, I know this is not much fun. Do not let this cme between you and Mark. I know it's hard, lance and i struggled, and you guys have been trying a lot longer then we did. I thnk counseling is a good idea, it's so important that you two stay strong as a couple. I would see if these a support group in y our area for couples going thru infertility. Y ou know how much we helped each other with our losses, well you guys need someone to talk to about this too. I love you so much! If you need t o talk, text or call me.

    ReplyDelete