Sunday, December 19, 2010

Redo Bathroom


So I started on redoing my bathroom yesterday. I had went and got paint and it turned out to be pink, so I had to wait the next day and go get it redone. We spent about 30 minutes and oh...about 10 tries to get it to close to what I like. I also got a new cabinet and little stand table thingy (the picture) for my bathroom. But the more I keep painting, the more I want to take a different route. I want it to be cheerful and chic, but I have a dark wine color. I thought I would want it warm and a unisex room, because my grandpa uses it more, since Mark and I have our own bathroom. But its so dark in there. I'm hoping once its done and I get everything put up and some decorations, that it wont look so bad. I have done that with alot of rooms. I had one vision and then when it started out, I didn't like it, or I changed my mind.

Also, I was thinking...what if I'm pregnant? I mean, I don't know, I'm in my 2ww. I don't feel pregnant though, at all. I just don't want to do anything to harm my baby or also, start something and it look like crap, till I can finish it, lol. My husband hates to redo stuff. He will help a little bit, but its from me begging him. I know he would rather be doing something else, but doing this is for everyone. Everyone does use the bathroom, lol. Also, hes off till after Christmas and I'm off till January 4th, I think. So between us, maybe we can whip it and get it done. I wish I had alot of money to redo alot in my bathroom. We need need light fixtures and cabinets, but Ill just have to paint those and deal with the lights until later.

I have been really random and out there today, so sorry if this post don't make sense

No comments:

Post a Comment