Thursday, December 2, 2010

My husband



I really do have a great husband. He has ALWAYS been there for me...during the loss of my mom, staying with me in the hospital during my cancer, to standing next to me while I was miscarrying and getting things I needed. But I do have to put him on a pedastool for a moment.

Last night we had went to Sonic, to grab some drinks and ice cream, while we looked at Christmas lights. Well, our food cost around 11 dollars and Mark gave her a $20.00 and said keep the change. He looked at me and winked, but the lady kept digging in her coin thing for change, I guess she didnt hear him. Then he said it again and you should of seen the ladys face. She was like...OMGOODNESS....and while we were backing up to leave, she was walking off counting her tip and she said out loud again, OHMYGOODNESS!!! I mean, its crazy sometimes, how some 9 dollars and some change can make someones whole day. Mark reminded me last night, its always good to do something good for someone else and hes right!! God will bless you for helping others.

And in return, you never know their money problems. I have seen and heard many stories (including it happening to me) where someone got some money from someone and didnt even know or expect it was coming. God will always take care of your needs. Even though sometimes, I complain how broke we are....are have our bills paid, we can always do extra, we arnt worried about getting our utlities cut off. Thats all God....providing!

2 comments:

  1. How awesome! God has done this for us more times then we can count...its pretty miraculous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome that he made her day! =)

    ReplyDelete