Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

Christmas Morning

Santa brought her a new jacket and collar :)














This is the funniest thing...he thought it was a back scratcher or something....its for dishes silly!

the lady on tv....crreepppyyy













My new dress that I forgot I bought myself, lol








LOVE my new vaccum


Hmm...what could it be?







Sad part is.....at this moment, he still has no idea what this is, lol



He has no clue....he just knows, theres some hockey players on it, lol



Momma got new slippers :)

This is when it started to sleet



Christmas breakfast




She had to eat breakfast too! :)


She wasnt feelin the Santa suit

Pot roast....decided to go different this year.


Homemade green beans :)

Mac and cheese :)

So cozy on this Christmas




MMMM, baked it and the cheese will met on top :)

mini salad

I like this pic...

was so pretty outside

Snow is my FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD!!!




I like the purple look in this picture.

Two crazy folks, lol

I like to take pics of myself.....hey....at least Im being honest, lol



Tree is empty now....


Yes, I went outside with no jacket......I was so excited it was snowing at this point


Dont ask....ima dork

That little mountain is our attempt at a snowman, lol

Gotta represent my signature :)

best friends fo life


i like this one!



She threw snow up, i took a picture, this is the picture we got!

fixing to fall on my back to do my snow angel
My snow angel! :)

cozy with the doggie




My new vaccum...okay listen.....this was just from my bedroom...I have a black rug that my old one wouldnt pick up my dogs hair....and BAM.......my rug is black now :) 


At the end of the day she painted my toenails for me....they turned out beautiful :)


My beautiful new socks

This Christmas was one of the best Christmas's that Ive had....top 5.  It was a simple Christmas but had lots of memories.  My best friend walked over cause it was snowing and we talked, cooked, hung out, played in the snow, ate, painted toe nails, watched movies, messed with my grandpa and it was just fun.  My grandpa and I had spent alot of time together on Christmas Eve and even Christmas morning and then when my friend came over we stayed in the kitchen.  I just really felt blessed this Christmas.  I got (material) everything I wanted or needed and could give my grandpa a really good Christmas.  I really don't see why or how we were able too, but then I have to just look up and give God all the credit.  He really has blessed us and I know I must say that alot, but its totally true.

I wanted my pictures to pretty much tell the story of the day. 

You can see CHRISTMAS EVE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment