Friday, December 14, 2012

So sad

I know right now that not many people know all the details of what happened today.  I'm watching the news now as they explain and update what they know. 

It brought tears to my eyes to watch a dad find out that (at the time) they think 18 children were dead.  Even though I don't have any children, I cant imagine.  I cant even imagine being the parent that did have a safe child and to be scared to wonder if that was one of their kids. 

Its right before Christmas and all I pray for is that God will put peace and comfort those affected by all of this.  I know all those people and children who have passed away has family and friends and so not only is our nation affected by the heartbreak of all this, but the ones who loved them dearly is just breaking down.

I honestly do think about if I would want to bring a child into this world.  Its just so evil and so bad that I don't know if I would want my child to be hurt or affected by other stupid, ignorant, heartless people. 

I will keep this family in my prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment