Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wearing my heart on my sleeve

People who wear their heart on their sleeve do not hold back their emotions, for good or for bad. It is clear how they feel in each moment.

This is so me its not even funny.  I guess I can officially say I wear my heart on my sleeve.  I express how I feel at any given time to anyone who is near me.  Sometimes I fight the feelings of sharing how I feel, but I don't know......I think this is how God made me and Im always going to be open and express myself.  I hope that with me not having a filter or hold anything back can help others and can let me help others feel comfortable around me.  I have been told that people open up to me, because I open up to them and that they normally don't share some of their secrets.  I have things that I'm not proud of, but I feel like if I don't share them or help someone from making the mistake that I made, then what good was that experience or lesson.  I know that there are some things you just need to keep to yourself, but with me.....people get me....people get where I'm coming from....people trust me, because I am open.  I hide nothing!!! I have nothing to hide!!  I want my body to be used to help others and I know God made me to express myself.  I know God has allowed things in my life to happen so then I can be used to help others and share what I was feeling or what I learned during that time.

Though....since I am a very open person, I will admit this.  
:clears throat:

Since, I am a very open person and people think I'm honest and open all the time.....when I lie.....it slips right through the cracks!!!!  No one ever sees it or questions it, but merrily looks at me and goes on.  I fooled people so many times and have lied to people or bent the truth and they have NO CLUE!!!!
Now I'm not saying this out of being proud.....but it does make me giggle just a little.
By the way....the lies would never hurt anyone, just merrily "white lies".  
Yes I know a lie is a lie and its a sin.....you don't have to tell me that!!! :)    




No comments:

Post a Comment