Sunday, December 16, 2012

December 11th

I know it seems like Im blogging alot tonight, but actually I had a couple just sitting there not finished, and then tonight I was trying to catch up on some things since I have been super busy.  So I read my daily devotions and I actually got caught up and so this was December 11th.

    You need never fear when you know that I am the One that work in your circumstances.  You have found favor with me, which means that my grace is actively at working in your life--even in the things that are perplexing, disturbing, and bring you pain, the things that do not fit into your plans.
    When you belong to me, you can be sure that whatever I allow into your life I will use for good.  In my hands, these things become gifts of my grace toward you as I use them to shape you and make into a person I can use in this world for my grand purposes.
    It takes faith to see the hard things in your life as gifts of my grace--faith to rest in who I am and the love I have for you.  When you have the kind of faith, you can be confident I am doing something good in and through even your difficult circumstances.

These always just lift me up and remind me that I need to have faith and that everything that seems bad in my life is for the good.  Even though I cant see the whole picture now.....God does!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment