Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Photo Dump Explosion!!!!!!

 I have a million pictures of the sky.....just love it!!!

I love the fall leaves!!!

My dog LOVES riding in the car!!!




I wanna make this!!!

Love taking pictures of me too!!! :)

this is how she protects the yard....then she jumps through that hole she made in the screen and ATTACKS!!!  LOL cause she thinks shes a pit bull!!



so delish!!!


Tequila shots make mama happy :)


Funny thing with this, is that the girls took it to the back, lol

YES SIR!!!!






Gotta love this man!!!! The best man ever!!! Im blessed to have him in my life!!! He has a heart of gold!!



This fruit salad was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.

haha, papa taking a picture of us!!!

I think I said something about his sexyness!!!! lol


I ALWAYS pick up a book about an Author who is from here....

This is how I role......literally....lol


kisses from mama!!!

love it!!!


My car was getting hot.....but someone fixed it for me!!!

Dadgum my mirror was dirty!!!



I think this is cute!!


so stinking funny



shes high as a kite......nah jk....this is what she looks like when you rub her belly!!! LOL

and then she sees something......

Sexy man with a bible right there.....this is how ALL men should look like.....its how my baby daddy will look like!!! :)

Always happy and smiling about llife!!!! Hes been blessed!!


And shes literally out the window at this point.

SHE HONESTLY THINKS SHES HIDING FROM ME....LOL.....IT WAS SOOOOO FUNNY.


i LOVE MY PJS


who remembers Aladdins Castle?

Yes......folks.....$2.92 

Dont ask....i dunno










See my face is clearing up quite well......thank you Jesus!!!











Gramps fell outside.....he dont even know how he did it....all I know he was turning on the Christmas lights and then I heard him fall.....hes okay.....Dr Rachel had to step in..... :)





Went walking....this was my view!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment