Sunday, December 16, 2012

pmsing, lol

I have to vent......I'm not in the best mood right now, so this might sound mean and harsh.  This is day 2 and second time that I had a friend back out.  Here's a little advice....

DON'T SAY YOUR WANT TO OR GONNA DO SOMETHING IF YOU EITHER
A. DON'T WANT TOO
B. DON'T THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TOO
C. KNOW IN ADVANCE IT MIGHT NOT BE POSSIBLE

I don't know about everyone else, but when I plan.....I plan.  I really do get that sometimes things come up and you just cant, but don't play it off carelessly.

I want to explain my 2 stories, but I know if those 2 people read this.....they wouldn't be my friend, lol.   I know I'm just mad at the moment......and so I don't want my choice of words to hurt someone in the long run.  So I'm learning its better to keep my mouth closed and not say anything I would later regret.

But forreal though......if you make plans with someone and you really don't want to go....just say no!!!!  Just like you say to drugs....JUST SAY NO!!!!  I would rather get told no up front then to be told no or I cant moments before.

I really feel like I wasted this whole freaken day.  In fact I had made plans in my head this morning to clean out the pantry and to be honest......just to be dirty because it was Saturday and I didn't want to get "ready" for anything.  But I had asked early if they wanted to go somewhere and they agreed and so instead of getting all dirty and sweaty, I showered and stayed clean till tonight.  Then for me to find out that they cant go and I wasted all day on nothing....(well I did get some photography work done) and I wasted an hour on getting ready for nothing.

This really makes me think about depending on people.  I depended on Mark in our marriage and that shot thru the window.  Well....okay....I depend on friends for things and most of the time their there.....but I would like someone.....anyone......to tell me who knows me......

to name a time when you depended on me and I didnt follow through and I let you down???? 

I am number one person to say NO to something if I either dont want to do it, cant, or just honestly, dont wanna do it!!!  Sometimes I even do things to make that other person happy or I think....well I will make another memory, but most of the time, no matter how tired I am, I will do something.

I no longer feel the need to always be around someone or always doing something, because most of the time, I am always doing something these days.







So its a different day!! I'm totally fine now....in fact I hung out with the bestie and we caught up on life.  She finally ate at Samurai for the first time and actually liked it.  Well....actually this is all she ate......



Last night we got hit on, hehe.  I'm glad to know we  still got it!!!!  I was asked out by a guy I knew for a long time and even knew the ex husband.  Then the other guy was trying to guess our age, said I looked hot when I batted my eyes, lol.....and told my friend when she turns "21" he will take her out for drinks...haha!!!

We sat there and ate the whole basket of fortune cookies and the workers were waiting on us to leave.  I felt kinda  bad, but then I didn't.  I got to go out and go shopping and rented some movies.  At the end.....I had a good ole time!!!  I guess some things were just meant to be!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment