Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Time


















Baby love, Gramps, Mine, Mark Jr, Adam Loves stockings :)







She literally wanted a picture taken, she was everywhere when I was trying to photograph











This has been on my list for 2 weeks to blog about.  I have been so busy its not even funny.  In fact, I get so many ideas or things I want to blog about and then life happens and I never get to it.  I didn't edit these pictures and some arnt so well. I also used my flash in some of them cause the light was off.  Its pretty much almost the same every year, I guess I need to restock on some things and change it up a bit.  I need to get some candle sticks for my table, I just haven't been able to get to the store to get some.  I love running around crazy with my head cut off, but sometimes I just want to breathe.  I have a list of things to do, so that keeps me sane.  Its just that time of the year where everyone is trying to get things done.  In fact, this reminds me, I need to go Christmas shopping.  I guess I need to look at my schedule and see what time I have available.  I also want to take some time away and go see the Chickasaw lights here in the next week or so. 

I'm so tired, but needed to get some clients pictures ready and I think they are.  I really need to catch up on my Bible study too.  I get so mad at myself when I fall behind and here it is at the end of the year, so I'm so close to finishing it!!!

Well, I hope you enjoy and sorry this isn't the best post. You need to check my Page of what I made the other night.....I really had a bunch of fun making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment