Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012












grabbed some hot cocoa to look at the lights 









The countdown on my phone was coming to a close

thought this was kinda cool



I have to say that God was good to us this year....he has blessed us soooo much!!


all bundled up nice and toasty!

Okay, this was the first batch I did......I went by the recipe to the T....and well.....they were crap....their edible, just hard....

the end result

So earlier this week, we had this huge wind storm that came in and so I took all the lanterns off my lights, cause I didnt want them blowing away and never finding them again, and so on Christmas Eve, I put them back on for Christmas :)

This look, is pretty much how I felt

I wanted people to think I was up to something, lol

The new cookie dough that I made with my OWN measurements...
ready to go in the oven

Grandpa representing ....lol

Cooling down....

They were perfect, just for Santa....even though I don't think grandpa wanted Santa to have any, because their almost gone, lol


One big cookie, just because :)

See, how big it is.....I say IS, because its still sitting there...


Cut strawberries for the cake



Frosted in the middle


I KNOW, I KNOW.....YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME......this is why I DON'T bake.....I envision something and then when it doesn't happen, I just try and hurry up and get it done with.

Peppermint on top.....looks like bacon...

I turned my flash on my phone on....and this is what happened....looks like a black light.....i thought it was cool


The end result
My Christmas Eve started out normal.  I called into work to see if I worked that day or to see if they needed me to come in and she said they did.  I was okay with it, because well.....Its time and a half.  I start getting ready, eat me some lunch and then I started to cramp a bit (started AF).  Well, I'm headed out the door, got my purse on the counter saying goodbye to my grandpa and then I stand there......I'm debating on either getting in the car or going to the restroom.  I decide I should go to the bathroom and then realize I'm going to be late to work.  I call into work, tell them I'm going to be about 10-15 minutes late and then I start dieing.  My boss calls about 5 minutes later and during this phone call I all of a sudden start sweating profusely.  She says that if I don't feel good then to just stay home and I start shaking at this point.  She can hear it my voice and says if I don't feel that good then maybe I should go to the Dr.  I know this is just a really bad time and I don't want to go in for something silly.

I literally strip off my clothes and lay in front of the fan, because it felt like I was having a heat stroke.  I almost had one when mowing this summer and it was to the point of almost everything turning white and me passing out.  My body has done this numerous times from either pushing myself too hard at something or intense pain throughout my body.  I remember when I miscarried and was having contractions in my back and my hot and cold sweats, it was almost as bad or just as bad as that.

Well, about 30 minutes of dieing, I started to throw up.  I threw up the 3 pain pills I took and so I knew my relief wasn't going to come anytime soon.  I then after about 10 minutes to let my stomach settle down took some more pain pills.  I had alot of times where I thought I was going to throw those up, but made myself keep em down.  After about 2 hours, I finally had some relief and then decide to take my last 2 pills.

I knew this was Christmas Eve and it stunk wasting all after noon hurting, but I was going to try and make the best out of it because after all.....Santa was coming!!!!  So that evening, my grandpa and I, got in the car with the dog and we went to McDonald's to get some hot chocolate.  We drove around and looked at the Christmas lights and then headed home.  I started making cookies and then decided to bake my cake.  We watched home alone and it was just so cozy with it being cold, Christmas movie, Christmas tree on, the smell of cookies in the air and it was Christmas Eve.  I felt so blessed and even looking back on a couple of nights ago, I cant complain.  God has blessed me so much this year and he really has amazed me with just putting my faith and trust in Him what he will and can do for me.

I cleaned up the house and got it all ready for Christmas.  We didn't know exactly what the weather was going to be like for Christmas, but all I knew, is I wanted snow....even if it was an inch...............


See CHRISTMAS DAY HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment