Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thanksgiving Day!!















I had a good content Thanksgiving.  I was happy and eager to get up and cook, actually was looking forward to it.  My friend came over and we talked and shared alot that has been happening in our lives.  I'm happy it wasn't this big extreme thing, but more of a relaxed intimate time with the people I love.  We got to mess with some kids in the neighborhood.  They were bored and they were trying to start trouble.  They didn't know I was watching them and I yelled that I saw what they did and I'm calling the cops.  I was rolling in laughter.  These kids were missing for the next hour out of fear.  Then they saw us looking at them and they left the block.....mwhahahaha.....The thing they did was, they went to a neighbors house, rang the doorbell, went to the edge of the street and threw a rock at their house.  There is NO need of them doing that.  I get the whole ring the doorbell we are bored as all get out kind of thing, but don't throw a rock!!! 

So anyways......my friend ended up drugging over and passed out, so after she woke up and was about to leave, we noticed that my oven was still on, but it was turned off.  So her dad and his friend came over and looked at it.  I don't know whats wrong with it, I might need a new oven, so he is going to help me look for one. After that I went around and looked at all the stores and they were mad crazy!!!!  I'm glad I bought what I wanted a week in advance!!!

Oh and by the way....my friend drugged up on prescription pills (make her sleepy).....lol.....who in the world kind of people did you think I hung out with?????????  Don't you guys know me by now??????  I'm a good girl!!!! :)    

Until next Thanksgiving............

No comments:

Post a Comment