Sunday, January 3, 2010

Change of plans

So tonight me and my friend were supposed to have pizza and movie night, but plans got changed. It might of got changed for the better, because everything that I needed to do before work started, all got done and not the day before I had to go back. I still needed to finish taking out some boxes and take down all the Christmas decorations outside. Well with the pizza and movie, I would'nt of been able too, but now its all done. Its supposed to snow mid-week and if it does, that would make it more harder for me to get it all done the next weekend. But now the house is spic and span and I'm ready to head to work and not have to worry about doing anything. Rebecca and I will just have to have a rain check on that girls night out some other time.

So I have one more full day of vacation and then its off to work. I'm ready, but I'm not. I'm ready to get back in the groove of things and my paycheck, but I'm not, because, well.....I have to get up early and make sure I get plenty of sleep and get dolled up for work, so I can be presentable. But this is life and I'm just blessed I have a job to go too, and its a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment