Saturday, January 16, 2010

New lunch pale



Yep, you heard me right, lol. I'm excited over my new lunch pale. We have this store that is going out of business and I visited it occasionally and then Mark noticed a sign that said going out of business, everything half off. Well.....I had to see what they had left. This store has jewelry, purses, belts, crowns, scarves, sunglasses. Its a chick store. So they didn't have much left, and it looked like most of the good stuff was already gone, but then I saw this rack of bags. There was big bags and little bags. But the little bag, I was thinking....I could use this as a lunch pale. So I open it up and what do you know? Its silver inside!!! Its a lunch pale!!! I swear that happened, lol. So I get it, and it has my R on there....half off....cant beat that. So maybe I can stop using the plastic bags now from the grocery store!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment