Sunday, January 24, 2010

Random

I have realized when I asked my friend that today is the 24th....bills are due. I don't even want to look at them, but I know I need too. I haven't even looked in my checking account lately. I have been slacking alot. I have not been feeling good, including right now. I feel like my head is going to explode and I'm going to throw up. I think its my eyes. They are so strained.

I need to do my grandpas pills for the week. I need to do the bills for this next month. I need to take a shower and get ready for work tomorrow. I need to look up renting a car for a trip coming up. I need to do all these things and I don't want to do any of them. They are all ready here on my bed, but I would rather just sit here and type, but really just lay down and close my eyes. I need to put a something cold on them. I think maybe it will make them feel better. I thought my massage might ease up some pain in my neck, but it still hurts. I wish Mark was here, he would rub my eyes and neck for me. Hes so good at it. I need to go to bed soon, cause this past week was horrible and I was so tired everyday. I'm out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment