Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Jeans?





So today was a pretty productive day. I got to spend some time with my grandpa and my hubby. But later this evening I had an accident and got the old turkey from Christmas crap all over my boots. So my hubby told me he would buy me some new boots, but I had to go get them, cause he didn't want to get out. So my buddy Rebecca went with me to the mall at 8 at night to go look for me some boots. Well I went to the store in the mall where I got my other ones and they didn't have anymore. So I was like shoot, and started to look at the clothes. So I have to confess, I have'nt worn blue jeans in like 3 years. I gained alot of weight and the jeans that I always tried on never fit right. The crotch was to my knees or the butt was to big, or they went all the way up to my boobs, or the sizes never went high enough. I'm not skinny by no means, but tonight, I was like, "I want some jeans". So me and my friend tried some on, and low and behold, I found some. They were a little tight on the waist, but I was thinking and remembering all jeans are like that and then they stretch out. I was so happy and excited. Also the store was having a sale, buy a pair get one for $10.00. But when I went back to get the same pair, because it fit so well, they didn't have anymore that kind in my size. I go to check out and I'm talking to the lady and then she goes and helps me find a pair. I try those on to make sure they fit and then my good ole buddy decides to bring the lady who got our dressing room and the manager to convince me they look good. It felt good....I admit it!!! I'm insecure about my body and I try and hide it as much as I can with bigger clothes. Rebecca was weirded out how when I put jeans on, how they made me look like I had a figure. I'm glad I had her tonight to go "girl" shopping with me and giving me advice and encouraging me. I have my husband, but hes not a girl!!! So I left the store with no boots and 2 pair of pants. I am wearing them as we speak. I am just excited to have some now, that fit and look good. Though, now it kinda motivates me to lose some weight. I want to look better in them :)

1 comment:

  1. I love those pants on ya!! You looked so amazing in both of the pairs! I know that Mark loves them too!! Im glad that you found some that fit and that you liked, I know how hard it is to have that happen! One of these days when we go out to eat we are gonna be so hott, cos im gonna get some new ones too!! =)

    ReplyDelete