Sunday, January 3, 2010

My hubby


I was spending some time today with my hubby and I just love him so much. He is always there for me physically and emotionally. He was there foCheck Spellingr me when I was in the hospital and stayed all day and night. He came up to meet me when my mom died and was there for me. He was there for me when we miscarried and helped clean up my blood and made sure I didn't pass out, by getting me fans and towels. He is an incredible man that God has let be in my life and love me. I couldn't of asked for a better man.

Yes of course, he sometimes does things that bug me, but who doesn't have that. Yes, he might not pay attention to what I'm talking because the sports channel or game is on and its more interesting than what Im saying.

I want to be able to make him a daddy. I want to watch him hold our baby as he loves on them and protects them from this world. I know he will be a wonderful father. The protection and comfort he gives me, I know he will give to them. He is honestly my rock in life and my best friend. I tell him everything and I trust him completely. He is my soul mate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment