Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Eve and Day

Even though Mark had to work on New Years Eve and I couldn't bring in the year with him, I did bring it in with my friend. We had a fun, relaxed evening. Reminded me of the old times that we used to bring it in. We first went and grabbed us some food at Logan's Restaurant and we went to see New Moon at the mall. Rebecca was so nice enough to go through the torture of watching it because she is not a fan at all. Then we came back to my house and tried to figure out which movies we are going to watch and decided to watch Now and Then, one of the best movies ever. We had to go to her house and get it and then we ran to Walgreen's to get some more food, lol, and came back to my house to watch it. We put this shelf together that I got for the nursery and almost finished watching the movie. We turned the TV on to watch the ball drop and we counted down and yelled HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! We then went outside and decided to tell everyone the same thing and we watched the fireworks. The moon was shining bright and the stars were glittering in the sky and we thought maybe we should walk around the block. There seemed to be no one in our neighborhood. They were either asleep or out partying somewhere. So we walked around and kept watching the fireworks and came back to talk what we plan on doing for the New Year. We both know we want to lose some weight and I of course want to have a healthy baby. I posted all my New Years Resolutions in the before post and I really want to live by those. I'm going to post some pictures up of my shelf that I took with my web cam....I came to the conclusion that its easier to take it with this cam, then to go take a pic and upload it and all that. lol So I hope everyone had a safe night bringing in the New Year!!! I hope this year is a wonderful year for everyone and that many blessings are bestowed upon you!!

1 comment:

  1. I like that shelf, and the colors look good together! Sorry I wasnt much help with that shelf, Im not good at those kind of things. lol

    ReplyDelete