Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rough Day


To all u... This week has seemed to drag to me. My sleeping is so off that it is wearing me out. So on top of being tired and sleepy, my day was horrible. I got up early and got to work early. In fact, I was the first one in the building today. Then at 8:25 one of the teachers husbands calls and bitches at ME, for HER tax problems. Yes, I write the checks, but we gave all the teachers a choice if they wanted any extra withholding out of their paychecks each week. Well she decided not too and now they are going to have to pay money when they file. Well where do I come in and its my fault or problem? I take an extra $14.00 out each week, so I can get money back at the end of the year or just so I wont have to pay. I was heated today when he called. First, I don't even like this man. He is an old man who is grumpy and who thinks he knows everything and tries to tell me how it is. I don't think so.....I don't care who you are or how old you are, you DON'T know everything.
I called my boss and told her what he did. She knows I don't like him. I wont have anything to do with him, but I do treat him nice when I'm around him, just so there wont be any drama. Oh and he hung up on me. All he kept telling me was that he didn't want his wife's pay to change, since the Obama changed back in April. Well, I didn't change it then, but when the new school year started, we got a new pay amount and we asked ALL staff, what they would want to do. I went home and talked it over with Mark and we both decided to take out the extra and she came back and said, NO, don't take out anything. Well....there you go. None of the staff took anything extra out and now that its time to file, they want to change it. BUT COME ON!!!! WE WENT OVER THIS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!! WE HAD THIS WHOLE CONVERSATION ABOUT IT!!! You know they are pocketing an extra $56.00 a month then me, and now they are complaining cause their going to have to pay. ARE THEY IDIOTS? I mean I don't understand....

But how dare he, call ME up on the phone and BITCH at me. I don't like that at all. AND THEN....his wife goes....Did my husband call you? because I told him to be nice when he called. WHAT???? excuse me??? I just wanted to slap her.....I'm thinking....ITS YOUR FAULT!!!! You and your husband need to deal with this. NOT ME!!! GGGGGRRRRRRRR

I have been pissed all day. I DO NOT like to be yelled at and hung up on because of something THEY did. I have no control over her choices, and they better be lucky I'm in a good mood Monday. I'm not even kidding....this is some BS right here.



AND for some reason at PE time today, the kids decided NOT to listen to me....so we went inside and they worked....
AND then I come home cause the plumber was here today and its still leaking.......SO they will come back tomorrow!!!
I hope tomorrow is better!!!!

1 comment:

  1. well now dang rachel. i have those days all the time! u must be talking about mrs. keys husband huh? yeah that is gay for him to yell at you, when it was her that made the choice to not take any extra out. and for her to have her husband call instead of her asking you is some bs, she needs to grow some balls and talk 2 u herself and not have her man fight her battles 4 her. i would have cussed that old man out, and not have even cared what happened in the end. but dont let him get 2 u, some people are just bitches, and they wont ever change!! I hope ur day is better 2mrw than it was 2day!!

    ReplyDelete